VILLAGE OF TOGO
Box 100 Togo, SK S0A 4E0
PUBLIC NOTICE: COVID-19 Village Statement
The Village of Togo has been closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. The health, safety, and wellbeing of our employees, members of the public, and the community are our top priorities.
We are taking the following steps to reduce the risk of transmission to employees, members of the public and our community:
- Village-operated facilities including Togo Arena, Campground & Community Hall are closed until further notice. All programs operating out of these facilities are suspended.
- The Town Office is closed to the public until further notice. Staff are available to help by phone during regular operating hours at 306-597-2114 or Email the Office at
- Payments for property taxes, utility bills, and other invoices can be made via the Office drop box, by mailing cheques or by e-transfer.
The Village of Togo will provide updates to these precautionary measures as they become available and will post them to the website at www.villageoftogo.com and on Facebook.
Visit the Federal Government of Canada site for COVID-19 updates, risks, symptoms, treatments and travel information. https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
We encourage all residents to visit www.saskatchewan.ca/coronavirus for provincial guidelines and latest information regarding COVID-19.
Some tips for prevention include:
- Wash hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid large crowds and practice social distancing
Social Distancing means avoiding close contact with other people to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Keep a minimum distance of 2 metres from others when shopping or walking in the community.
- Stay home when sick
If you have been travelling or have had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, self-isolation is mandatory. Self-isolation is an important way of preventing COVID-19 from spreading in Saskatchewan. It means staying at home and avoiding situations where there is a potential to spread the infection to others. If you have an emergency and need to leave home, please wear a surgical mask while you are out.
Monitor your health for cough, fever and difficulty breathing and call 811 for direction if these symptoms develop.
Reach out to those most vulnerable including; those aged 65 and over, with compromised immunity systems or underlying medical conditions or those in self-isolation, via phone or social media.
Village of Togo Mayor & Council